What questions should I ask about content when choosing a PHR product?

Asking the right questions is important in determining which personal health record (PHR) product is right for you. In terms of content, you could ask: 
  • Will the PHR provide all the information I need for a complete health history?
  • Will information be automatically added to the PHR from any other records (for example, insurance, employment or care)? If so, what information will be added, and how will it be added? Is the information transfer audited?
  • Do I have the opportunity to delete, correct or add information? How will I do this?

Continue Learning about Managing Your Medical Records