Why is it important to have a doctor?

People who have doctors live longer, and they live better. If you don't have a doctor, it's like going into dock with a big ship without a captain on board. You end up smacking into the wall of the dock, and you cause more problems that you can't fix down the road.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

5 Ways to Pay Less for Medications
5 Ways to Pay Less for Medications
For many Americans, controlling healthcare costs is continually top of mind. But, health experts warn that you should never skip doses of prescription...
How can I distract my child at the hospital while we're waiting?
Assuming the illness or injury isn’t life threatening, try to bring something to keep your child div...
Know Before You Go: Colonoscopy
Know Before You Go: ColonoscopyKnow Before You Go: ColonoscopyKnow Before You Go: ColonoscopyKnow Before You Go: Colonoscopy
Get tips for what you should do to prepare for a colonoscopy, and learn what to expect during and after your procedure from Dr. Oz.
Be a Proactive Patient
Be a Proactive Patient