Why is it important to have a doctor?

People who have doctors live longer, and they live better. If you don't have a doctor, it's like going into dock with a big ship without a captain on board. You end up smacking into the wall of the dock, and you cause more problems that you can't fix down the road.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

What ER Docs Want You to Know
What ER Docs Want You to Know
No one wants to end up in the emergency room. But, sometimes, accidents happen. These tips from emergency room doctor Jonathon Pangia, DO, from Grand...
How do hospitals carry out contact isolation for children?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Some germs are spread by hands or objects, if the germs get on the hands or objects. If your chi...
Know Before You Go: The Dermatologist
Know Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The Dermatologist
Make the most of your visit with the dermatologist by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?