Why should I see my doctor if I'm experiencing new or unusual symptoms?

Dr. Ramani Durvasula, PhD
Psychology Specialist

If you are experiencing new or unusual health symptoms for you that are persistent, it's important to make the time to see your doctor. Watch psychologist Ramani Durvasula, PhD, discuss why putting off treatment can be detrimental to your health.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Meet Dr. Darria
Meet Dr. Darria
Name: Darria Long Gillespie, MD, MBA Specialty: Emergency Medicine Hospital: Emory University Favorite app: AskMD (of course!) When did you know y...
What should I know when picking a hospital for surgery?
Practice makes perfect, and perfect is exactly what you want when you're having surgery, right? Tha...
Know Before You Go: Routine Physical
Know Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine Physical
Make the most of your routine physical by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?