Why should I see my doctor if I'm experiencing new or unusual symptoms?

Dr. Ramani Durvasula, PhD
Psychology Specialist

If you are experiencing new or unusual health symptoms for you that are persistent, it's important to make the time to see your doctor. Watch psychologist Ramani Durvasula, PhD, discuss why putting off treatment can be detrimental to your health.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

How to Find Dr. Right
How to Find Dr. Right
One of the most important decisions you will ever make—and you'll probably make it more than once—is choosing the right doctor. YOU: The Smart Patien...
What are my options if there is no pediatric hospital near where I live?
If you live in a rural area where the best hospital to treat your child is eight miles away, you may...
7 Health Tests You Probably Don’t Need
7 Health Tests You Probably Don’t Need7 Health Tests You Probably Don’t Need7 Health Tests You Probably Don’t Need7 Health Tests You Probably Don’t Need
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?