What's it like to be diagnosed with a chronic illness?

Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is a wild ride. People will have good days and tough days, and they’ll go through a lot of different feelings. Eventually, living with a chronic illness will just feel normal, but that’s a long process. The more people learn about their illness the easier it is to cope with. There’s a whole team of doctors, nurses and experts ready to help people do just that.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Using In-Home Medical Devices Safely
Using In-Home Medical Devices Safely
In Young Frankenstein (1974) Gene Wilder plays a neuroscientist who inherits a castle complete with a typical mad scientist’s laboratory, filled with ...
How do I check a plastic surgeon's malpractice record?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Before choosing your surgeon, one area you will want to check is the doctor's malpractice record. Th...
Know Before You Go: Routine Physical
Know Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine Physical
Make the most of your routine physical by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?