What's it like to be diagnosed with a chronic illness?

Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is a wild ride. People will have good days and tough days, and they’ll go through a lot of different feelings. Eventually, living with a chronic illness will just feel normal, but that’s a long process. The more people learn about their illness the easier it is to cope with. There’s a whole team of doctors, nurses and experts ready to help people do just that.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Pay Attention to Your Pills
Pay Attention to Your Pills
When the Visagoths pillaged Rome in 410 AD, they ravaged the once mighty Empire and caused alarm all around the Mediterranean. Today’s pill-aging (too...
How do I protect my child from infections while at the hospital?
All hospital staffers must WASH THEIR HANDS before treating your child and before touching any objec...
Know Before You Go: The Dermatologist
Know Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The Dermatologist
Make the most of your visit with the dermatologist by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Why Do People Avoid Going to the Doctor?