What questions should I ask when I'm hospitalized?

When you're hospitalized, you should ask how you can help, what information you can give, and what your plan of care is.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Patient Stories: Know Yourself
Patient Stories: Know Yourself
Nathan R. was 55 when he began to notice that his hearing wasn't quite right and that his equilibrium was off. He noticed dizziness and vertigo when h...
What is the best approach to healthcare?
Burton DanetBurton Danet
The safest approach to healthcare, first of all, is to take care of what is needed the most. If ther...
Know Before You Go: Mental Health Visit
Know Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health Visit
Get tips for what credentials and licensing you should look for in mental health professionals – plus, learns questions you should ask before your vis...
Be a Proactive Patient
Be a Proactive Patient