What should patients look for when searching for a physician?

When you're looking for a new doctor, it's worthwhile to check the grades that doctors get from other patients. 

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

What to Expect in the ER
What to Expect in the ER
As an emergency room doctor, I know that an ER visit can be a scary experience—you don’t feel well, waits can be long and you’re worried about yoursel...
How should I choose a hospital for my child?
As with finding a doctor, your first step in finding the right hospital is to create a list of your ...
Know Before You Go: The Dermatologist
Know Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The DermatologistKnow Before You Go: The Dermatologist
Make the most of your visit with the dermatologist by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Be a Proactive Patient
Be a Proactive Patient