What should I do if my concierge doctor is out of the office?

Gary Dorshimer, MD

For non-urgent matters, you will have access to your concierge physician by email and cell phone. For patients who need to be seen while your physician is away, colleagues will provide care. Your concierge physician will do his or her best to meet your needs while away from the office. The same applies for weekends.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

How to Find Dr. Right
How to Find Dr. Right
One of the most important decisions you will ever make—and you'll probably make it more than once—is choosing the right doctor. YOU: The Smart Patien...
When should I go to urgent care?
St. Mark's HospitalSt. Mark's Hospital
Go to urgent care if you need medical help, but it isn't serious. Think of urgent care as a stand-in...
Know Before You Go: Nutritionist
Know Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: Nutritionist
A food diary can help you get the most from your visit with a dietitian or nutritionist. Check out these smart ways to log what you eat.
Be a Proactive Patient
Be a Proactive Patient