How can I keep children entertained in the doctor's waiting room?

Take a favorite stuffed animal, some small toys or a favorite book to entertain your child while waiting. Leave other children at home or bring another adult along to watch them.
Arthritis

Arthritis

Arthritis: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier is a compendium of tips, techniques, and life-task shortcuts all learned from personal experience. Author Shelley Peterman Schwarz has lived with a chronic...

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

5 Ways to Pay Less for Medications
5 Ways to Pay Less for Medications
For many Americans, controlling healthcare costs is continually top of mind. But, health experts warn that you should never skip doses of prescription...
What is personalized medicine?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
This is really the ideal way to treat a person. As a physician, you would identify the main health c...
7 Little White Lies That Can Harm Your Health
7 Little White Lies That Can Harm Your Health7 Little White Lies That Can Harm Your Health7 Little White Lies That Can Harm Your Health7 Little White Lies That Can Harm Your Health
Lying to your doctor about unhealthy habits or embarrassing symptoms is common, but can have serious consequences. Here’s why you should tell the trut...
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?