How can I get more information about my diagnosis?

Education is the key to understanding a diagnosis, medical tests and treatment plans. Closely review the information your doctor provides and consult respected health journals and online resources. Research local support groups or online communities that can provide information and recommendations for your specific condition.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

ER, Urgent Care or Physician -- Know Where to Go
Whether it’s a bump on the head or a really bad cold, when your body suffers a blow, all you want to do is feel better. But where do you go to get the...
How do I find free dental clinics?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
The best way is to contact your local, state dental organizations. They often have lists of free cli...
Know Before You Go: Routine Physical
Know Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine Physical
Make the most of your routine physical by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?