How do I evaluate when to have treatment?

Surgery does not happen in a vacuum. There are many personal issues as well as medical ones that determine how you treat your condition, and when. Timing may be crucial as you consider your choices. In some cases, the choice is now or never. In many others, though, there is an option of “later.”

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Consider a Family Medicine Doctor For the Whole Family
Can you name the BBC’s whacky sci-fi show that’s been running off and on since 1963? Dr. Who is now a super-series. It focuses on a time-traveling, pe...
How often should I see my doctor?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
You should see your doctor annually for standard physicals, blood lab work and screenings. For most ...
Know Before You Go: Mental Health Visit
Know Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health Visit
Get tips for what credentials and licensing you should look for in mental health professionals – plus, learns questions you should ask before your vis...
Why Do People Avoid Going to the Doctor?