How do I check a plastic surgeon's malpractice record?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Before choosing your surgeon, one area you will want to check is the doctor's malpractice record. This should be one of the questions you ask him in person, and then verify his answer with your state board of insurance.
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Why You Should Always Seek Second Opinions
Stand-up legend Rodney Dangerfield became famous for his quips about how he got no respect from anyone. “My psychiatrist told me I’m going crazy,” wen...
How should I choose a hospital for my child?
As with finding a doctor, your first step in finding the right hospital is to create a list of your ...
Know Before You Go: Nutritionist
Know Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: Nutritionist
A food diary can help you get the most from your visit with a dietitian or nutritionist. Check out these smart ways to log what you eat.
Be a Proactive Patient
Be a Proactive Patient