How can I determine if other doctors will be on call with my doctor?

Dr. John J. Connolly
Healthcare Insurance & Policy
Doctors in solo practice cannot be on call 24/7/365 so, typically, they will have an arrangement with other doctors to “cover” for their patients when they are not available. Most doctors practice in large or small groups these days so, of course, they cover for each other.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

ER, Urgent Care or Physician -- Know Where to Go
Whether it’s a bump on the head or a really bad cold, when your body suffers a blow, all you want to do is feel better. But where do you go to get the...
Should I always look for the most minimally-invasive surgery?
It's always best to know about the most cutting-edge procedure, even if it's only being performed in...
Know Before You Go: Routine Physical
Know Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine Physical
Make the most of your routine physical by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Dr. Peter Hulick - What Is Personalized Medicine?