How can I determine if a doctor will be focused on wellness and prevention?

Dr. John J. Connolly
Healthcare Insurance & Policy
Doctors are increasingly concerned about promoting information on wellness and prevention. However, many doctors are not well-trained in these fields and many doctors may not have the time or interest to provide this information. You, as a patient, however, have every right to expect and demand it.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

4 Signs You Need a Doctor -- or the ER
4 Signs You Need a Doctor -- or the ER
Let’s face it, stuff happens. You take a tumble from a curb and hit your head. The neighbor’s normally friendly cat bites your child. You suddenly fee...
How should I talk about my chronic illness to a prospective employer?
Rosalind JoffeRosalind Joffe
In talking to a prospective employer about your chronic illness, be as public as you need to be ...
Know Before You Go: Mental Health Visit
Know Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health VisitKnow Before You Go: Mental Health Visit
Get tips for what credentials and licensing you should look for in mental health professionals – plus, learns questions you should ask before your vis...
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?