How can I determine if a doctor will be focused on wellness and prevention?

Dr. John J. Connolly
Healthcare Insurance & Policy
Doctors are increasingly concerned about promoting information on wellness and prevention. However, many doctors are not well-trained in these fields and many doctors may not have the time or interest to provide this information. You, as a patient, however, have every right to expect and demand it.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

Is Your Doctor Good Enough for You?
Is Your Doctor Good Enough for You?
You know the old saying, "Physician, heal thyself." It's true. According to a recent study, how well your doctor takes care of his or her own health i...
What is a smart patient?
Edtrina MossEdtrina Moss
An informed patient is one who actively engages in their care. This means that you are prepared with...
Know Before You Go: Nutritionist
Know Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: Nutritionist
A food diary can help you get the most from your visit with a dietitian or nutritionist. Check out these smart ways to log what you eat.
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?