Can I ask my plastic surgeon for references before having plastic surgery?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Ask the doctor for several references from patients who've had the same procedure you are thinking about having. Call each one, and ask them about their experience. These people can tell you of their experience with the doctor and staff, the recovery process and how they feel about their end result.
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

6 Tips for Navigating the ER
6 Tips for Navigating the ER
Whether you’ve been in an accident, gotten injured at the gym or simply have a pain you can’t explain, you never know when you’ll end up in the emerge...
Who should not visit my child in the hospital?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You probably have friends and family who want to visit your child while she is in the hospital. ...
Know Before You Go: Nutritionist
Know Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: NutritionistKnow Before You Go: Nutritionist
A food diary can help you get the most from your visit with a dietitian or nutritionist. Check out these smart ways to log what you eat.
Why Is It Important to Take Notes During My Doctor's Visit?