What method for clearing negative emotions gives the best results?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Both direct and indirect methods are effective in clearing negative emotions and limiting beliefs, though they differ in how clearing is achieved. Clearing with a direct method is usually more dramatic and sudden; indirect methods are usually more subtle and gradual. These aren’t hard-and-fast rules, however. For example, pranic breathing is a relatively passive, simple technique that produces incremental positive changes in your energy and health, but it can produce powerful results. Many people experience abrupt, rapid emotional clearing through changing their breathing patterns alone. Another example: Selfawareness can bring about sudden insights into your emotions, motivations, and behaviors, leading to startlingly quick clearing of complexes. Self-awareness can also work at a more moderate rate, however, promoting positive changes in behavior, energy, and health over a longer period of time. Or it can work so gradually that one day you simply become aware that some situation or stimulus that used to bother you no longer does.

None of this means that direct methods are any more or less effective than indirect methods. It simply means that clearing takes place in different ways and at different paces for each person. The speed of clearing depends on the complexity of the health problem, how long you’ve had it, how deeply seated the root disturbance is, your aptitude for the techniques, and how frequently and how well you apply them.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Managing Negative Emotions

Be Less Furious: 7 Smart Tips to a Calmer You
Whether you’re irritated by inconveniences or fly into a fury at the slightest provocation, we can all benefit from learning to cope effectively with ...
How can I lift my mood?
Ellen WhitehurstEllen Whitehurst
This season try a little outside 'shui' (as in feng shui) ... let me explain.Well now according to e...
How can I manage negative thoughts when changing my health behaviors?
Sheri D. PruittSheri D. Pruitt
When changing health habits, you can be sailing along and then -- all of a sudden -- it happens....
Dr. Tamar Chansky - What can I do about my fear of driving over bridges?