How can I clear negative emotions and beliefs?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

There are two basic clearing methods: direct and indirect. A direct method is designed specifically to clear emotional and energetic blockages. An indirect method provides a variety of energetic or healthful benefits, one of which is clearing negative emotions.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Managing Negative Emotions

Be Less Furious: 7 Smart Tips to a Calmer You
Whether you’re irritated by inconveniences or fly into a fury at the slightest provocation, we can all benefit from learning to cope effectively with ...
How can I ease my fear of driving over bridges?
Tamar ChanskyTamar Chansky
Driving over bridges can be a major source of stress for anxious adults. In this video, psycholo...
What method for clearing negative emotions gives the best results?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Both direct and indirect methods are effective in clearing negative emotions and limiting beliefs, t...
Eat These Foods to Boost Your Mood
Eat These Foods to Boost Your Mood