Will setting my laptop on my lap affect my genitals?

It only makes sense that a laptop be set on the lap, but is it safe? In this video, I will reveal how this laptop position may affect the genitals.

Continue Learning about Testes

What is a hydrocele?
A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac around a testicle. Hydroceles are often first noticed as swelling ...
What are retractile testes?
Although appearing similar to undescended testis, retractile testes are not serious and considered n...
How can I protect my testicles from injury?
Dr. Harry Fisch, MDDr. Harry Fisch, MD
As every guy knows, the penis and testicles are not very well protected from the vagaries of life. I...
Is It Normal for One Testicle to Be Bigger Than the Other One?