The vas deferens is responsible for directing and propelling sperm into the urethra, after the sperm has passed through the epididymis.
- Q Can chronic bacterial prostatitis be prevented?
- Q What is normal male reproduction?
- Q How can your shaving schedule be an indication of testosterone deficiency?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic bacterial prostatitis symptoms?
- Q Does acute bacterial prostatitis affect children differently than adults?
- Q How can a man maximize his fertility?