The vas deferens is responsible for directing and propelling sperm into the urethra, after the sperm has passed through the epididymis.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about acute bacterial prostatitis?
- Q Does chronic bacterial prostatitis have any complications?
- Q How can your shaving schedule be an indication of testosterone deficiency?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic bacterial prostatitis symptoms?
- Q What is prune belly syndrome in babies?
- Q Can chronic bacterial prostatitis be prevented?