What is inside the male testes?

The source of sperm and testosterone - the testes - are filled with tubules that look like cooked spaghetti. If these seminiferous tubules from each testicle were stretched out, they'd create a string three feet long (please don't try this yourself). At age 50, tubules begin to narrow due to thickening of connective tissue within tubules, and sperm production decreases, but sperm never lose viability (the oldest father on record was 94).

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Male Reproductive System

The Sperm Work Out
The Sperm Work Out
Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782) fathered 69 children with one wife, who gave birth to 16 twins, seven triplets and four sets of quadruplets. That’s the l...
What can my penis tell me about my overall health?
Mark MoyadMark Moyad
Watch as men's health and urology expert Dr. Mark Moyad discusses what your penis can tell you about...
Is acute bacterial prostatitis serious?
Acute bacterial prostatitis is a highly treatable and curable infection of the prostate gland. It is...
Watermelon Juice: A Smart Sipper for Sexual Performance