How would my child be treated for prune belly syndrome?

The testes are usually able to be brought into the scrotum and the abdominal wall defect can be surgically repaired so that it has a less wrinkled appearance. Reflux is corrected if it does not resolve. While the bladder is large, it generally does not need surgery to reduce its size.

Continue Learning about Male Reproductive System

The Sperm Work Out
The Sperm Work Out
Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782) fathered 69 children with one wife, who gave birth to 16 twins, seven triplets and four sets of quadruplets. That’s the l...
Is acute bacterial prostatitis serious?
Acute bacterial prostatitis is a highly treatable and curable infection of the prostate gland. It is...
If I lose weight will my penis get longer?
Watch to learn more about the effect of weight loss on penis lengthening.
New Prostate Surgery Guidelines
New Prostate Surgery Guidelines