Should I talk to my doctor about acute bacterial prostatitis?

If you are experiencing symptoms that could be caused by acute bacterial prostatitis, you should talk to your doctor. These symptoms may include pain in the lower back, penis, and testes. Since the symptoms of acute bacterial prostatitis usually have a rapid onset and can create much discomfort, it's important to have a doctor diagnose the disease so you can undergo treatment.

Continue Learning about Male Reproductive System

The Sperm Work Out
The Sperm Work Out
Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782) fathered 69 children with one wife, who gave birth to 16 twins, seven triplets and four sets of quadruplets. That’s the l...
What can my penis tell me about my overall health?
Mark MoyadMark Moyad
Watch as men's health and urology expert Dr. Mark Moyad discusses what your penis can tell you about...
What is prune belly syndrome in babies?
Grace Hyun, MDGrace Hyun, MD
Prune belly syndrome is an extremely unusual condition. This occurs in males who have a wrinkled...
Watermelon Juice: A Smart Sipper for Sexual Performance