If one of those chambers is longer than the others, it ends up curved. If the corpus spongiosum is longer than the corpora cavernosa, he’ll point up and if it’s shorter than the corpora cavernosa, he’ll point down Ditto right and left, and the greater the difference the greater the curve.
- Q Is it normal for my penis size to increase?
- Q Is my penis size determined by heredity or another factor?
- Q How can penis sensation change with age?
- Q Can men over 70 have an erection?
- Q What is considered normal for penis size?
- Q Does the penis get smaller as I get older?