If one of those chambers is longer than the others, it ends up curved. If the corpus spongiosum is longer than the corpora cavernosa, he’ll point up and if it’s shorter than the corpora cavernosa, he’ll point down Ditto right and left, and the greater the difference the greater the curve.
- Q Can men over 70 have an erection?
- Q What medical conditions can cause a man's penis to shrink?
- Q Why should I know what’s normal for the penis?
- Q How big is the average penis?
- Q Is penis curvature normal?
- Q What is the relationship between nitric oxide and erections?