Extra pounds around the abdomen may add the illusion of even greater shrinkage by hiding part of the penis under his belly, a problem that's easily remedied with weight loss. The diameter of a man's testicles also shrinks over the years.
- Q How are the nerves of the penis damaged?
- Q What medical conditions can cause a man's penis to shrink?
- Q How can the penis be enlarged without surgery?
- Q What happens to cause the penis to get stiff during an erection?
- Q Why do men and boys get erections?
- Q Can men over 80 have an erection?