Extra pounds around the abdomen may add the illusion of even greater shrinkage by hiding part of the penis under his belly, a problem that's easily remedied with weight loss. The diameter of a man's testicles also shrinks over the years.
- Q How is the penis a good indicator of health?
- Q Can a man make his penis bigger?
- Q What is the relationship between nitric oxide and erections?
- Q Why should I know what’s normal for the penis?
- Q Can I increase my penis size naturally?
- Q What happens to the male penis after 50?