What information should I tell my doctor if I have dry hair?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you are visiting your physician to discuss your dry hair, you should be prepared to provide information on your hair care routine and other symptoms. Be sure to tell your doctor which shampoo, conditioner, and other styling products you use regularly. Tell your doctor if you have noticed a change in the dryness of your hair and, if so, when you first noticed that change. You should also mention any other symptoms you are also experiencing, even if you aren't sure they are connected.

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

what can i do to improve the health of my hair ?
There are a number of relatively simple things that one can do to improve the health of one's hair. ...
what hair replacement procedures may be available in the future ?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Researchers at a small biotechnology company called AntiCancer, Inc., say it might soon be possible ...
what do i need to know about caring for my gray hair ?
With advancing age, the pigment producing cells within the hair follicles tend to produce less pigme...
is hair replacement surgery for me ?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Hair replacement surgery can improve appearances and boost self-confidence. Still, the results won't...