How should I prepare for an appointment to diagnose a hair disorder?

The first thing you need to do when preparing for an appointment with your doctor is to find out what you might have bring with you or do before you go. Ask questions that you have prepared earlier. Make sure to bring a friend or family member with you as they might remember something the doctor said that you might not have heard. Inform your doctor of any changes in your present life as these changes might be relevant to your condition. Lastly, tell your doctor abut all the medications you are on at the present time.

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

How much does hair replacement surgery cost?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Costs for hair transplant surgery can vary from $4,000 for a mild case of hair loss to over $20,000 ...
What can I do about split ends?
The hair shaft grows in a linear fashion from the depths of the hair follicle. Consequently, the end...
What Can I Do About My Dry, Brittle Hair?
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?