Should I talk to my doctor about my hair disorder symptoms?

Talking to your doctor can help in the diagnosis and treatment of hair disorders. Your doctor can determine if your hair disorder is caused by a hereditary illness, such as cancer, that might run in the family. Any medications you may be on for treatment of other diseases or when you had your last menstrual period, can aid your doctor in determining the cause of your condition.

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

What information should I tell my doctor if I have dry hair?
If you are visiting your physician to discuss your dry hair, you should be prepared to provide infor...
What ingredients are important for hair health?
The ingredients in hair products that are important for hair health may vary depending on your hair ...
What Can I Do About My Dry, Brittle Hair?
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
What to Eat for Healthier Hair