What increases my risk for poor hair health?

If you have high or low levels of certain types of hormones, you may be more at risk for developing poor hair health. Additionally, maintaining a good diet and daily hair care is imperative to good hair health. Overprocessing and certain medications and treatments may also cause your hair to fall out or appear to be unhealthy.

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

Can dry hair be prevented?
Dry hair can be prevented. Avoid using harsh hair care products or styling your hair too often. If y...
What can I do about split ends?
The hair shaft grows in a linear fashion from the depths of the hair follicle. Consequently, the end...
What Can I Do About My Dry, Brittle Hair?
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
What to Eat for Healthier Hair