What increases my risk for poor hair health?

If you have high or low levels of certain types of hormones, you may be more at risk for developing poor hair health. Additionally, maintaining a good diet and daily hair care is imperative to good hair health. Overprocessing and certain medications and treatments may also cause your hair to fall out or appear to be unhealthy.

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

What foods can help strengthen hair?
Dr. Candy Lewis Williams, NDDr. Candy Lewis Williams, ND
Foods that can help strengthen hair should contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates, which all combi...
What is a quick fix for my split ends?
If you want a fast fix for your split ends, you don't necessarily need a hair cut. In this video, ...
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?