How can I prevent my hair from becoming dry and dull?

Daily environmental wear and tear and a buildup of styling products both contribute to hair looking dry and dull. A mild shampoo will remove residue. But be careful you don't overdo it and strip the hair of all its natural oils. A deep conditioning (leaving the conditioner on for 10 minutes) will give you softness as well as shine.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

How can I maintain healthy hair?
Here’s our three-step process for maintaining healthy hair: Step 1: Shampoo -- Before getting in...
What can I do to improve the health of my hair?
You can improve the health of your hair by practicing good overall health habits. That includes ...
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?
What Can I Do About My Dry, Brittle Hair?