How can I prevent my hair from becoming dry and dull?

Daily environmental wear and tear and a buildup of styling products both contribute to hair looking dry and dull. A mild shampoo will remove residue. But be careful you don't overdo it and strip the hair of all its natural oils. A deep conditioning (leaving the conditioner on for 10 minutes) will give you softness as well as shine.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

Should I get my hair cut for maximum hair health?
Regular haircuts are one of the best ways to keep your hair healthy. By cutting off damaged ends, yo...
Are there alternative treatments for hair disorders?
Lavender is an alternative treatment that might help in the condition of hair loss. Self care method...
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?
How Can I Keep My Hair Healthy?
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
What to Eat for Healthier Hair