Hodgkin's lymphoma cannot be prevented. You may be at greater risk if you have a brother or sister who has had the disease. Doctors are unsure if this connection shows that Hodgkin's lymphoma is hereditary or if it is environmental. Treatments like chemotherapy, radiation, and stem cell transplants can help many people survive a diagnosis of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Q Do Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas behave differently?
- Q What is aggressive lymphoma?
- Q How do I care for someone with lymphoma?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about primary CNS lymphoma symptoms?
- Q What is lymphoma?
- Q How many people with HIV get primary central nervous system lymphoma?