Hodgkin's lymphoma cannot be prevented. You may be at greater risk if you have a brother or sister who has had the disease. Doctors are unsure if this connection shows that Hodgkin's lymphoma is hereditary or if it is environmental. Treatments like chemotherapy, radiation, and stem cell transplants can help many people survive a diagnosis of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Q What are primary CNS lymphoma risk factors in people with HIV?
- Q Should I be worried about lymphomas?
- Q How many people with HIV get primary central nervous system lymphoma?
- Q How does primary central nervous system lymphoma affect those with HIV?
- Q How are CNS lymphoma and intraocular lymphoma different?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for primary central nervous system lymphoma?