Hodgkin's lymphoma cannot be prevented. You may be at greater risk if you have a brother or sister who has had the disease. Doctors are unsure if this connection shows that Hodgkin's lymphoma is hereditary or if it is environmental. Treatments like chemotherapy, radiation, and stem cell transplants can help many people survive a diagnosis of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Q What are primary CNS lymphoma risk factors in people with HIV?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for lymphomas?
- Q Can lymphomas be prevented?
- Q How many people suffer from lymphomas?
- Q Do Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas behave differently?
- Q Are lymphomas life threatening?