How do I manage my Hodgkin's lymphoma on a daily basis?

Your doctor will offer you treatment for your Hodgkin's lymphoma. On a daily basis, you can cope with the side effects of this treatment. Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly to maintain your general health. You can try relaxation activities such as yoga or meditation to help alleviate your stress. It is also helpful for some people to join a support group, so you can share your stories with others who have gone through a similar experience.

Continue Learning about Lymphoma Treatment

What are the treatment options for Hodgkin's lymphoma?
When you are diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, your doctor will "stage" your disease and label it I...
How do medications treat Hodgkin's lymphoma?
Chemotherapy is a name for a group of drugs that are used together to fight Hodgkin's lymphoma and o...
What do the letters A, B, E, and S mean for my Hodgkin's lymphoma?
Doctors use numbers and letters to describe the stage of your Hodgkin's lymphoma. The letters A and ...
Is there a cure for Hodgkin's lymphoma?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
Yes, Hodgkin's disease is one of the most curable of cancers. It is curable by both combination chem...