How can I protect my fertility during treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma?

Chemotherapy and radiation treatments can affect your ovaries and sperm and cause infertility. If you plan on having children or if one of your children has Hodgkin's lymphoma, your doctor can help you find a fertility specialist. You may want to freeze eggs or sperm so that you and your family have more options for family planning later in life.

Continue Learning about Lymphoma Treatment

How is rituximab used for lymphoma?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Rituximab is an antibody drug treatment that turns a person’s immune system against lymphatic cancer...
What is antibody drug treatment for lymphoma?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Antibody drug treatments have substantially improved the prognosis for people with some of the most ...
How do medications treat primary central nervous system lymphoma?
Medications used in the treatment of primary central nervous system lymphoma include methotrexate, s...
How does lymphoma treatment affect pregnancy?
Treatment for lymphomas when a woman is pregnant depends on the type and the location of the lymphom...