How do I manage my lymphangioleiomyomatosis on a daily basis?

Because there is no cure for lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM), the most important aspect of daily management is staying as healthy as possible. Eating a well-balanced diet, exercising as much as the condition will allow, and quitting smoking can keep people with LAM healthy and active. People with LAM should get an annual flu shot, as well as a pneumonia shot every five years, to help keep their lungs healthy.

Continue Learning about Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (Lam)

Should I talk to my doctor about my lymphangioleiomyomatosis symptoms?
You should talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms of lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM). L...
Can lymphangioleiomyomatosis be prevented?
Since the cause of lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) is not known, it is not known whether it can be pr...
Can men be affected by lymphangioleiomyomatosis?
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) can affect men; however, it is extremely rare. Although it is unknown...
What increases my risk for lymphangioleiomyomatosis?
Because the cause of lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) is not known, it is not entirely known what incr...