Should I talk to my doctor about my lymphangioleiomyomatosis symptoms?

You should talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms of lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM). LAM symptoms include trouble breathing, chest pain, coughing with bloody phlegm, a build up of fluids in the lung, and collapsed lung. Even if the cause of your problems isn't LAM, each of these symptoms is potentially serious, and they get progressively worse if left untreated. It's best to talk to your doctor about treatment options as soon as possible.

Continue Learning about Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (Lam)

What are the treatment options for lymphangioleiomyomatosis?
Unfortunately, there are no current treatments available to keep lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) cell...
Can lymphangioleiomyomatosis be prevented?
Since the cause of lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) is not known, it is not known whether it can be pr...
Can I spread my lymphangioleiomyomatosis to others?
Although the cause of lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) is unknown, it is supposedly connected to two s...
Can I have children if I have lymphangioleiomyomatosis?
As long as your respiratory system is still healthy, pregnancy may be a possibility for those with l...