While there is no cure for lymphangiectasia, the condition can usually be managed through diet and by following the lifestyle plan recommended by your doctor. Following a strict diet low in fat and high in protein can help manage the disorder. Sometimes supplements are also recommended. When this dietary regimen is stopped, symptoms reappear.
- Q What are the treatment options for lymphangiectasia?
- Q Are lymphangiomas serious?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with lymphangiectasia?
- Q Is lymphangiectasia life-threatening?
- Q What are lymphangiomas?
- Q How long does lymphangiectasia last?