While there is no cure for lymphangiectasia, the condition can usually be managed through diet and by following the lifestyle plan recommended by your doctor. Following a strict diet low in fat and high in protein can help manage the disorder. Sometimes supplements are also recommended. When this dietary regimen is stopped, symptoms reappear.
- Q What are the treatment options for lymphangiectasia?
- Q Is lymphangiectasia life-threatening?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for lymphangiectasia?
- Q Does lymphangiectasia affect children differently than adults?
- Q How do medications treat lymphangiectasia?
- Q Should I be worried about lymphangiectasia?