In most cases, changes to the diet rather than medications are used to treat intestinal lymphangiectasia. However, in those cases where medications are used they are usually anti-inflammatory in nature. Lymphangiectasia is a swelling of parts of the lymphatic system and often other parts of the body.
- Q Does lymphangiectasia affect children differently than adults?
- Q What are lymphangiomas?
- Q Is lymphangiectasia life-threatening?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for lymphangiectasia?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with lymphangiectasia?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for lymphangiectasia?