In most cases, changes to the diet rather than medications are used to treat intestinal lymphangiectasia. However, in those cases where medications are used they are usually anti-inflammatory in nature. Lymphangiectasia is a swelling of parts of the lymphatic system and often other parts of the body.
- Q Should I be worried about lymphangiectasia?
- Q Are lymphangiomas serious?
- Q Does lymphangiectasia affect children differently than adults?
- Q Is there a cure for lymphangiectasia?
- Q What are lymphangiomas?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with lymphangiectasia?