- Tomatoes and tomato products
- Pink grapefruit (Grapefruit and grapefruit juice interact with some drugs. Do not eat them unless your physician or pharmacist has approved it.)
- Q What dosage of lycopene is typically used for children?
- Q Why should I eat more lycopene?
- Q Does lycopene interact with other medications?
- Q What's the best way to eat tomatoes to get the most lycopene?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with lycopene supplements?
- Q What should I know before taking lycopene?