Should I talk to my doctor about neonatal lupus symptoms?

If your child has symptoms of neonatal lupus (such as a skin rash), you should speak to your pediatrician right away. Most neonatal lupus symptoms go away after a few months, but rarely, babies may experience congenital heart block, a serious condition that interferes with heart function. In some cases, a pacemaker will be necessary to fix the heart.

Continue Learning about Lupus Symptoms

What are the symptoms of lupus fog?
Symptoms of lupus fog can occur at any time in an individual that has been diagnosed with lupus, but...
How common is lupus?
Suhail Kumar, MDSuhail Kumar, MD
Roughly 5 new cases in a 100,000 are diagnosed each year.  One in a 1000 Caucasians live with lupus ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my lupus symptoms?
If you are consistently tired, have joint pain, fever, or rash, you should talk to your doctor. The ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my lupus fog symptoms?
You should speak to a doctor if you are beginning to feel the symptoms of lupus fog. A physician wil...