Should I talk to my doctor about my lupus fog symptoms?

You should speak to a doctor if you are beginning to feel the symptoms of lupus fog. A physician will be able to tell - through neurological examination - if you are experiencing cognitive dysfunction. Your doctor will also be able to tell if you have symptoms of something more serious, such as stroke or inflammation. In these instances, time is of the essence, so visiting a doctor as soon as possible is important. Your doctor may also be able to refer you to a cognitive therapist, who can help you with concentration and give you ways of coping when you experience episodes of fog.

Continue Learning about Lupus Symptoms

Should I talk to my doctor about neonatal lupus symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your child has symptoms of neonatal lupus (such as a skin rash), you should speak to your pediatr...
What are the symptoms of lupus fog?
Symptoms of lupus fog can occur at any time in an individual that has been diagnosed with lupus, but...