Why shouldn't I neglect to treat small breathing problems?

Don't underestimate the power of treating seemingly trivial problems like sinus conditions, allergies, and acid reflux disease, which can all cause the symptom of shortness of breath. Treating them with over-the-counter medications can greatly improve your overall quality of breathing.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Lung Disease and Respiratory System

Do I Need Pulmonary Rehab?
Do I Need Pulmonary Rehab?
Walking, climbing stairs or just going out with friends may seem difficult or impossible if you have a chronic lung condition that blocks airflow or m...
Who should see a doctor for bronchitis?
For bronchitis, you should see a healthcare provider if you or your child has: temperature higher...
What lifestyle habits have the most effects on lungs?
Ahmed El-Bershawi, MDAhmed El-Bershawi, MD
Lifestyle habits such as smoking affect the lungs the most. In this video, Ahmed El-Bershawi, MD, a ...
Tips to Prevent Asthma
Tips to Prevent Asthma