Why doesn't lung cancer get as much attention as other cancers?

Raja M. Flores, MD
Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular)
Breast cancer and other cancers often get more sympathy and attention than lung cancer. In this video, I will explain why lung cancer doesn't get as much attention as other diseases.

Continue Learning about Lung Cancer

14 Questions to Ask When Starting Immunotherapy for NSCLC
Lung cancer is cancer that begins in the lungs and is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Each year, it’s estimated that more than 22...
How is small cell lung cancer diagnosed?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Doctors may perform one or more of several tests to diagnose small cell lung cancer. Most tests may ...
What, other than smoking, causes lung cancer?
Dr. Claudia I. Henschke, MDDr. Claudia I. Henschke, MD
For the 10-15 percent of lung cancers that are diagnosed in nonsmokers, there are a number of potent...
Inside Big Ang’s Cancer Treatment
Inside Big Ang’s Cancer Treatment