What are the treatment options for lung cancer in women?

Dr. Yolonda L. Colson, MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Women with lung cancer have unique treatment options including targeted therapies. Yolonda L. Colson, MD, PhD, of Brigham and Women's Hospital, explains why women may respond better to certain treatments.

Continue Learning about Lung Cancer Treatment

What Are the Risks of Lung Surgery for Lung Cancer?
Surgery is a treatment option for some lung cancer patients, but not all. In this video, cardiothoracic surgeon Arnold Chung, MD, explains why surgery...
How could a clinical trial help my lung cancer?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Clinical trials are treatments that use experimental drugs or methods. Many people choose to undergo...
How can I help myself through treatment for lung cancer?
To help yourself through treatment for lung cancer, stay active. You may need periods of rest, but t...
What Are the Types of Surgery for Lung Cancer?