What could cause my toes to bump upward at the tips?

Toes that bump upward at the tips could indicate lung cancer. This is known as “digital clubbing.” If you notice an elevated bump between your toe’s knuckle and nail, it means oxygen isn’t getting delivered properly throughout your body and could indicate disease of the lung or the heart. Schedule an appointment with your doctor if you notice this.

Continue Learning about Lung Cancer Symptoms

What are the symptoms of lung cancer in the bronchi?
The symptoms of lung cancer depend on many things, including where the tumor is located. If the c...
Should I talk to my doctor about my lung cancer symptoms?
You should talk to your doctor at the first symptoms of lung cancer, including a cough that can't be...
What Is the Treatment for a Nodule Detected During Lung Cancer Screening?
What Are the Most Common Signs of Lung Cancer?