Should I talk to my doctor about my lung cancer symptoms?

You should talk to your doctor at the first symptoms of lung cancer, including a cough that can't be relieved, any blood noted with cough, and chest pain. Other symptoms may include coughing up blood, wheezing, shortness of breath, swollen neck or face, weight loss or fatigue. If you smoke, you should get regular check-ups to monitor your respiratory health and the condition of your lungs

The disease often does not cause symptoms until it is in a somewhat advanced stage. Detection of lung cancer in the earliest stage possible increases the chances for a treatment that might extend life.

Continue Learning about Lung Cancer Symptoms

Is cyanosis a symptom of lung cancer?
Rose Medical CenterRose Medical Center
Cyanosis is not significantly associated with lung cancer. Cyanosis is worrisome, however, and does ...
What are the symptoms of lung cancer in the bronchi?
The symptoms of lung cancer depend on many things, including where the tumor is located. If the c...
What Are the Most Common Signs of Lung Cancer?
What Is the Treatment for a Nodule Detected During Lung Cancer Screening?