Will the human lifespan continue to increase?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
With the advancements in technology and medicine, it seems as though the average human lifespan will continue to grow. But in this video, Dr. Weil reveals why an increase in overall life span is not likely.

Continue Learning about Longevity

The Hobby That Leads to a Longer Life
The Hobby That Leads to a Longer Life
A hobby is more than a way to pass the time. It may be a way to get more of it. Know which hobby has probably added years to the longest-lived people...
How does my parents' lifespan affect my lifespan?
Although many studies have looked at the family history of disease in relation to the onset of disea...
5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are
5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are
Ditch these habits to look healthier and younger.
Secrets to Live to 100
Secrets to Live to 100