Why is curiosity important for longevity?

Curiosity, a childlike passion to learn about something you don't already understand, is fundamental to being human. In this video, Dr. Oz explains the connection between curiosity and longevity.

Continue Learning about Longevity

A Surprising Diet Trick for a Longer Life?
Doctors prescribe a variety of different diet plans for different people, but the message always tends to be the same: if you want to live longer, eat...
How does my attitude affect my lifespan?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
Perhaps one's sense of his or her own usefulness to the family or society in general plays a role in...
5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are
5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are
Ditch these habits to look healthier and younger.
How Can Healthy Relationships Affect Longevity?