How can taking aspirin help me live longer?

To live longer and younger, take two baby aspirins a day. These daily doses prevent gastrointestinal problems and cardio problems, as well as protect our brains and decrease our risk for cancer -- including prostate cancer, colon cancer, and breast cancer. They even lower your odds by 13 to 15% for the two deadliest types of skin cancer: squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Remember to always get your doctor's approval before taking any aspirin regularly.

Continue Learning about Longevity

Stay Sharp as You Age With This One, Simple Trick
In the movie Pitch Perfect, Aubrey, the captain of the acapella group known as the Barden Bellas, decides they all need to work on their cardio and sh...
Why should I rethink retirement if I want to live longer?
The theory goes like this. At the end of a long career awaits the ultimate stress reduction plan: re...
5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth
5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth
Separate fact from fiction when it comes to anti-aging.
HealthCare vs. Sick Care: The Benefits of Prevention