How long will I live?

An out-of-this-world mystery guest visits Dr. Oz's show and asks how long he will live. Dr. Oz asks him four key questions to assess his risk factors in this video.

Continue Learning about Longevity

The Mantra That Helps You Live Longer
The Mantra That Helps You Live Longer
The last thing we all need right now is another doom-and-gloom headline. So try this mantra as an antidote: Good times are coming. Think it. Believe ...
Which fruits should I eat to increase my longevity?
Nearing the top of Dr. Oz's food pyramid are fruits, which pack an anti-aging one-two punch. The fle...
5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are
5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are5 Habits That Can Make You Look Older Than You Are
Ditch these habits to look healthier and younger.
5 Bad Habits That Are Aging You
5 Bad Habits That Are Aging You