How can I keep myself young?

Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? They have joined the RealAge (physiologic age) Revolution. They have given themselves a makeover from the inside out. By following the specific age-reversing recommendations in my book RealAge: Are You as Young as You Can Be?, people who were previously much older physiologically than their chronologic age have now taken ten, fifteen, up to forty years off their biologic age. (Men can be twenty-five years younger and women, twenty-nine years younger than their calendar age.) This is what we call giving yourself a RealAge Makeover: You can significantly transform your health, looks, and life.

And it can be so easy. For example, just developing a habit such as using your cell phone to call friends in time of stress can actually make a real difference in your health and longevity. As word about the RealAge concept spread, and Americans started to see firsthand how small but simple -- and sometimes fun! -- changes in their daily lives could transform their health, so many people have joined the RealAge bandwagon that's it's become a kind of revolution -- a revolution back to great health. And nobody has been more thrilled to see it happen than me.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Longevity

Almonds and Joy: Keys to a Long and Healthy Life
More almonds, along with more joy (although we don’t recommend the candy bar), can provide greater longevity. That mighty nut packs dynamite health be...
How should I exercise to stay young-looking?
Maintaining your muscle mass through the ages has an aesthetic appeal. You will automatically look b...
5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth
5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth5 Myths About the Fountain of Youth
Separate fact from fiction when it comes to anti-aging.
How to Make Matcha
How to Make Matcha