How can I keep myself young?

Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? They have joined the RealAge (physiologic age) Revolution. They have given themselves a makeover from the inside out. By following the specific age-reversing recommendations in my book RealAge: Are You as Young as You Can Be?, people who were previously much older physiologically than their chronologic age have now taken ten, fifteen, up to forty years off their biologic age. (Men can be twenty-five years younger and women, twenty-nine years younger than their calendar age.) This is what we call giving yourself a RealAge Makeover: You can significantly transform your health, looks, and life.

And it can be so easy. For example, just developing a habit such as using your cell phone to call friends in time of stress can actually make a real difference in your health and longevity. As word about the RealAge concept spread, and Americans started to see firsthand how small but simple -- and sometimes fun! -- changes in their daily lives could transform their health, so many people have joined the RealAge bandwagon that's it's become a kind of revolution -- a revolution back to great health. And nobody has been more thrilled to see it happen than me.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Longevity

does being happy make you live longer ?
does being happy make you live longer ?
they’re calling it “good news for the grumpy . ” a december 2015 study published in the lancet has shown no link between being unhappy and dying early...
how can taking aspirin help me live longer ?
To live longer and younger, take two baby aspirins a day. These daily doses prevent gastrointest...
how can sleeping more help me live longer ?
Get to bed a little earlier and you could extend your life. That's what a recent study suggests....
how can having good oral hygiene help me live longer ?
To live longer and younger, visit a dentist every six months - and floss every day. This will he...