How can eating certain kinds of fish help me live longer?

To live longer and younger, aim for three servings of salmon or trout a week. We love these scaly creatures for their DHA omega-3 fatty acid content and the way they protect our heart, eyes, brain, and waistline. Eating fish also reduces the risk of colon cancer (dietary factors contribute to at least 50% of all diagnosed cases). Toss fish on the grill with some vegetables (that's my favorite way to cook my salmon) or enjoy canned salmon (yup, it's the wild kind) with olive oil or canola oil, mayo, and your favorite seasonings for a fab fish sandwich you and your family would swim upriver for.

Continue Learning about Longevity

Longevity

Longevity

If you think the Fountain of Youth can be found inside a jar, you may want to think again. Longevity wellness isn't about appearing younger; it's about protecting your health. Consider increasing your life expectancy from the insi...

de out with things like adding more nuts to your diet, getting better quality sleep and nurturing your healthy relationships. Everything you do can be a step towards a longer life – just make sure they're the right ones.